Πίνακας Ελέγχου Συντονιστών ]

Πιστοποίηση Α επιπέδου

Online ασκήσεις για τους εκπαιδευτικούς.

Πιστοποίηση Α επιπέδου

Δημοσίευσηαπό iwannak » 05 Σεπ 2012, 13:04

Γνωρίζοντας ότι έχω καθυστερήσει (μάλλον), μήπως έχει κάποιος ιδέα αν γίνονται ακόμα εξετάσεις ή αν υπάρχει κάποιο τηλέφωνο επικοινωνίας με κάποιον αρμόδιο;
Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων
Άβαταρ μέλους
iwannak

Re: Πιστοποίηση Α επιπέδου

Δημοσίευσηαπό dimitrisregas » 07 Σεπ 2012, 22:14

ΜΠΕΣ ΣΤΟ SITE:http://b-epipedo2.cti.gr/KAI ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΗΣΕ ΜΑΖΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΕ E-MAIL.ΚΑΙ ΕΓΩ ΕΙΧΑ ΚΑΘΥΣΤΕΡΗΣΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΔΩΣΑ ΤΟ ΜΑΗ.ΜΗΝ ΑΝΗΣΥΧΕΙΣ. ΝΑΤΑΣΑ
Άβαταρ μέλους
dimitrisregas

pay someone to do my class

Δημοσίευσηαπό henryjames » 13 Δεκ 2023, 23:09

Η δημοσίευση βρίσκεται προς έγκριση Η δημοσίευση βρίσκεται προς έγκριση

Navigating the challenges and time constraints inherent in academic pursuits often leads individuals to contemplate the prospect of hire someone to do my class . For those juggling numerous responsibilities, this avenue offers a potential reprieve, enabling them to redirect their focus towards other facets of life. While the dedication of personal effort remains paramount in the pursuit of education, seeking the assistance of a qualified professional for coursework can be a strategic choice for those requiring additional support. However, it is essential to underscore that any arrangements involving pay someone to do my class must align with ethical standards and adhere to the established criteria for academic integrity. This ensures the preservation of a genuine and effective learning experience while addressing the unique challenges that individuals may encounter.
Άβαταρ μέλους
henryjames

Re: Πιστοποίηση Α επιπέδου

Δημοσίευσηαπό pukatcha » 14 Μαρ 2024, 18:34

Η δημοσίευση βρίσκεται προς έγκριση Η δημοσίευση βρίσκεται προς έγκριση

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. run 3
Άβαταρ μέλους
pukatcha

Επιστροφή στο Πιστοποίηση ΤΠΕ

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση : Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης